Our delightful 100% pure Australian honey is sure to please.
Unlike most honey packers and producers Honey Source labels our honey in a very unique way. Our aim is to educate our consumers, so rather than highlighting the mono floral nectar source. We label according to the season it was made. It brings us true delight to hear from our customers about what they can taste, smell and see.
You see, as the season rolls on by, many flowers will begin to flower as other wither away. This can drastically effect how light or dark a honey is. How sweet or how bold the flavour is. The aroma you get as you open each jar, and even how runny the honey is!
Honey is also a great substitute for granulated processed sugar. A personal favourite of ours is green tea with honey, YUM!
BENEFITS OF HONEY
– Healing: Honey contains small amounts of hydrogen peroxide, which works as a form of natural Neosporin. Honey dressings help to heal scrapes, cuts and burns.
– Antioxidant: Honey contains the antioxidant polyphenols, which helps shield your skin cells from free radical damage.
– Antimicrobial: Honey has antimicrobial qualities that allow cleansing of the skin without stripping the skin’s natural oils. Research has show that the antimicrobial properties can assist with clearing up acne as well.
– Damaged Skin: Honey does possess carcinogen preventing and anti-tumor properties.
– Beneficial Enzymes: Honey contains beneficial enzymes, amino acids, pigments, pollen and traces of nutrients from both the bees and the plants they consume.
– Hygroscopic: Honey retains and draws moisture into the skin
We ship goods by the end of the next business day, after payment has been received. Save on shipping costs by combining your orders before checkout! If unsure, please feel free to contact us directly and we will assist you in any way we can.